Divorce299.com is a premier company that handles uncontested divorces and annulments. Majority of cases we handle involve parties filing for amicable divorce, where spouses are in agreement to sign consent to divorce and agree on issues relating to property division, child custody, visitation, support or alimony, if any.

When party of the action is properly served but fails to answer the Summons or otherwise responds - in that instance the Plaintiff or Petitioner might seek a default judgment by application to the court.


For more information or simply to request help with filing forms please call us at (646) 715-5296